11.1.11

Best Christmas Gifts Ever!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! Its been a bit busy around here lately with my family being home and the mountains being full of snow so I haven't had too much spare time to update BUT here I am. I would like to share some of my favorite Christmas gifts I got this year. 


This book is awesome. Its perfect for all the crafters out there. The projects are divided by room, and they all teach you step-by-step how to make customized accents for your home. Pillows, bed sheets, art.. its all in this little book. 


I also got a set of 60 china paints! I have never used these before and am eager to try them out. Luckily I am also taking an experimental ceramics class at school this semester so I should get a chance to do lots of tests. Ill make sure I put up pictures of the progress. 



I also received this beautiful knitting basket. Just enough room to hold all my knitting junk, or maybe treasures... It is a handmade basket that all the girl cousins in my family got from our grandmother. Now all the members of the Girl Cousin Knitting Club (GCKC) have baskets to store all our projects. It also makes sure we don't forget to bring anything to our meetings and that we have enough room to carry lots of cookies with us :)



Lots of lovely surprises this year. What were some of your favorite gifts/what was on your wish list? I would love to hear. 





1 comment:

  1. hey no way! I got a knitters basket too! Except I have just a few too many things that won't fit. I love the crafters blog mackenz. Very you :) Love your little sis.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...